At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
We are looking for energetic and passionate Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our Leopold home on a part time basis. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work across a range of shifts, so flexibility is a must.
The Ideal candidate will have:
• Up to date AHPRA registration
• Excellent clinical documentation skills
• Outstanding communication skills and leadership qualities
• The ability to effectively work and lead a team
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Empathy and a resident focused approach
• Experience working within an aged care or similar environment
• Prior ACFI experience
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. In addition, we encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If this opportunity excites you, please contact our Grovedale home directly by calling (03) 5247 2000 or by emailing Grovedale@estiahealth.com.au.