At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 68 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the opportunity
As a Clinical Care Coordinator you will work in consultation with the Facility Manager and Care Manager and the rest of the multidisciplinary team to lead the delivery of clinical care.
Estia Health Oakleigh East is an 110 bed facility, located close to the heart of Oakleigh and close to Monash Freeway. With a strong Greek and Italian resident population, experience in speaking Greek or Italian would be highly advantageous.
As the Clinical Care Coordinator at Oakleigh, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with strategic planning process
• Assisting with the documentation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the QMS for efficient and effective management and ongoing accreditation as well as coordinating continuous improvement activities relevant to resident care
• Assisting with overseeing the submission of accurate and timely ACFI documentation
• Implementing and acting upon complaints
• Assessing and ensuring our admissions, communications and care processes are delivered to keep our resident's and families informed about their care
• Creating long term relationships with the local community
Successful applicants will have:
• Demonstrated success in previous Aged Care management roles such as Clinical Care Coordinator (2-3 years minimum)
• Experience and success with the Accreditation process
• An ability to create and nurture strong relationships
• Effective mentoring and engagement skills with staff, residents and families
• An ability to problem solve and think differently
• Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
• An ability to manage, motivate and engage a team
Please note appointment is subject to a satisfactory national criminal history check.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please contact Estia Health Oakleigh East directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on (03) 9544 8167. Applications close 21 August 2017.