At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager or an Registered Nurse/Clinical Care Coordinator to step into a well supported management role in our Figtree facility. Our Figtree facility holds 120 beds and is a tranquil and welcoming home with a big heart and strong links to the local community.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and ambitious individual with demonstrated experience in clinical excellence and leadership capabilities. If you're a Registered Nurse looking to take that next step in your career or an experienced leader looking for a change of scenery, this is the role for you.
The role will be responsible for, leading the delivery of outstanding care to our residents while ensuring compliance with our policies, procedures and the relevant legislation (including accreditation standards).
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in Charge or similar)
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in the AACQA Accreditation process
- Demonstrated ability to create and nurture strong relationships
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including employees, residents, families and others
- A resident focused approach to care
- Demonstrated clinical decision making ability
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
- A passion for caring for the elderly
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
We encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.