About the role
As a Care Director you will work in consultation with the Facility Manager known internally as the Executive Director and the rest of the multidisciplinary team providing clinical leadership in all aspects of the operations of the facility, working full-time Monday to Friday.
As the Care Manager at Mount Coolum, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with strategic planning process of the home
• Assisting with the documentation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the QMS for efficient and effective management and ongoing accreditation as well as coordinating continuous improvement activities relevant to resident care
• Assisting with overseeing the submission of accurate and timely ACFI documentation
• Implementing and acting upon complaints
• Assessing and ensuring our admissions, communications and care processes are delivered to keep our resident's and families informed about their care
• Creating long term relationships with the local community
Successful applicants will have:
• Demonstrated success in previous Aged Care management roles (2-3 years minimum)
• Registered Nurse qualifications and APRHA registration
• Experience and success with the Accreditation process
• An ability to create and nurture strong relationships
• Effective mentoring and engagement skills with staff, residents and families
• An ability to problem solve and think differently
• Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
• An ability to manage, motivate and engage a team
Please note appointment is subject to a satisfactory national criminal history check.
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. In addition, we encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If this sounds like the role for you or you would like to know more, please call our Mount Coolum facility on 07 5343 0200 or by emailing email@example.com.
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page!