At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Twin Waters are looking for an experienced Chef/Cook to join their team on a Part Time basis working weekends.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. As a Cook at Estia Health, working alongside the Chef Manager, you will ensure our residents are provided with healthy, nutritious and delicious meals that meet their individual needs and preferences, while supporting the broader kitchen team to deliver a memorable dining experience.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
What we will do for you
- Minimum Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Cert IV preferred)
- Cooking experience within the aged care or related industry (highly regarded)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to manage catering staff and lead a team as required
- Excellent documentation practice
- Experience in menu preparation and planning
- Ability to manage textured and modified diets according to dietitian and clinical requirements
- Ability and willingness to support the duties of kitchen hands as required
- Work Health and Safety knowledge and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 major retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If this sounds like the role for you or you would like to know more, please call our Twin Waters home on (07) 5646 4120 on or by emailing Twinwaters@estiahealth.com.au
To find out more about the Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page!