At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to oversee the transformation and maintenance of our group-wide salary and payment services.
Leading our payroll team, this role is responsible for ensuring the payroll function is providing high quality services to our 7,500 employees by delivering timely and accurate payments across multiple enterprise agreements, whilst optimising process and providing guidance and mentorship to the team.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll professional seeking a new challenge in a dynamic, complex industry.
You will be an experienced Payroll Manager who is passionate about customer service and developing your team. You won’t be afraid of complexity and challenging the status quo and prides yourself on being a positive business leader.
To be successful in the role you must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ managing a large, diverse payroll for over 5000 employees
- Experience dealing with multiple Enterprise Agreements
- Experience using Chris21 (essential) and Time Target (ideal)
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with multiple levels within an organisation
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to ‘think on your feet’
- Drive for excellence, with demonstrated experience in implementing best practise processes
- A positive role model, with willingness to support and help others within the business
What we will do for you:
We encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If you're interested in joining Estia Health, or would like to know more about this role please contact our recruitment team on 03 9811 9777 today. Applications close Monday 26th February 2018.