At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represents the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we endeavor to support you and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
Are you passionate, driven and enjoy a challenge? Are you interested in working with a dynamic team with an exciting future? We are a leader in the nursing homes services field in Australia and we are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our IT practice in Melbourne.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, you will be responsible for the management of all IT Service Delivery (both onsite and external), ensuring tasks are actioned according to severity and priority and providing guidance and advice, motivation and review of performance.
As the Service Delivery Manager, key responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Achieving and maintaining key performance indicators around service level response and resolution, first call resolution, resolved tickets per day and call pickup times.
- Responsible for ensuring that the IT Service Desk are correctly categorising and allocating all reported incidents.
- Managing and advancing the first and second level service and support of end-user requests and issues
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhering to all service management principles
- Enhancing the Service Desk processes and ensuring alignment with the ITIL service delivery framework
- Managing, measuring and reporting on key service-level metrics defined by the agreed upon KPIs
- Striving for continuous improvement of the incident management process and its integration with other IT operations management processes, such as problem and change management
- Building and maintaining relationships with all IT units to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded
- Acting as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls
- Reporting any significant issues (that could impact the business) to the Head of IT
- Will be suitably qualified
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar Service Delivery role
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have strong technical support and system administration experience, with a proven track record of working in an IT professional services organisation or internal IT team servicing an organisation’s internal clients
- Will have experience with objection handling, exhibit lateral thinking, be self-reliant, independent, willing to work and grow with the team
- IT Degree qualified preferred
- ITIL certified
- Cherwell experience
- Experience in servicing remote user environments
Must have (no exceptions)
- Team lead 1-2 yrs min
- 2-3yrs non team lead - Help desk experience min
- Ability to prioritise, allocate and manage work/tasks
- Excellent analytical skills, proactive and resolution focussed
- Ability to lead, motivate staff
- Helpful, cheerful, energetic and outgoing demeanor
- Good windows, printer and networking skills
- Great customer and key stakeholder management skills
What we will do for you
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. In addition, we encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If you're interested in joining Estia Health, or would like to know more about this role please contact Jim Dargan on 03 9811 9719 or email on Jim.Dargan@estiahealth.com.au.