At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people who we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Commencing January 2018, located Sydney CBD.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic marketing and communications professional to deliver strategic and effective marketing and communications initiatives on both national and local levels to support our business to achieve its strategic goals.
The Ideal candidate will have
Reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer, the Head of Marketing and Communications will lead a small, dedicated team of marketing and communications professionals and will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally with an ASX listed organisation operating geographically dispersed business units
- Strong brand development skills with a demonstrable understanding of brand building mechanics
- Previous experience in audience engagement through digital channels
- Demonstrated capability in investor relations, media management and crisis management communications
- Demonstrated experience in leading integrated communications campaigns
- Articulate and persuasive across all forms of communication
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing or communications (or a related discipline)
- A proven track record of managing working relationships and developing high-performing teams
What we will do for you
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation; we will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. In addition, we encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you're interested in joining Estia Health, or would like to know more about this role please contact James Thomas on 03 9811 9777 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org