At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 68 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
We are looking for energetic and passionate nurses to join our Mona Vale home on a casual basis. Ideally you will be a Grade 4 or 5 nurse and are able to work across a range of shift times, including night shifts.
The Ideal candidate will have:
• Up to date AHPRA registration
• Appropriate nursing qualifications
• Excellent clinical documentation skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• The ability to effectively work and lead a team
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Empathy and a resident focused approach
• Experience working within an aged care or similar environment
• Prior ACFI experience
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. We will also encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2,000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
We are hiring now - to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9997 5986 or apply below!