At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
Estia Health Twin Waters have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Client Services Officer to join their friendly and supportive team in their brand new, state-of-the-art residential aged care facility. This is a Full Time role with the successful candidate working Monday to Friday.
About the role
As first point of contact for families seeking Aged Care services, the Client Services Officer will assist residents and their families in their journey into Residential Aged Care. The successful applicant will provide our customers with a seamless admissions experience and offer our referrers easy access to our beds.
This position will suit an energetic and results oriented individual who is passionate about driving customer satisfaction in residential Aged Care. You will be making a real difference to our residents and their families, building rewarding and lasting relationships along the way.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to,
- Manage all customer inquiries including conducting site tours and holding resident/relative discussions
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including the Facility Manager, Regional Client Relations Manager and referrer networks
- Proactively manage the pipeline of inquiries to improve sales and conversion rates
- Proactive engagement of referrers including identifying new potential referrers and community links
- Implement sales programs to increase the uptake of additional services including activity programs
- Act as the Customer Service champion for the home by monitoring service stands, ensuring training of staff and actioning resident satisfaction feedback.
What we will do for you
- 5+ years experience in sales/front office hospitality roles
- A track record of success in sales including strong negotiation and outstanding customer service skills
- Impeccable presentation, excellent communication and the confidence to build rapport with a wide range of people
- Proven time management and organisational skills along with the flexibility to manage changing business needs
- The ability to work both individually and as a team to achieve desired outcomes
- Knowledge of Aged Care including fees and funding will be advantageous
- Previous experience delivering training will be highly regarded
- Qualifications in sales, customer service or hospitality will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with external service providers/stakeholders
- Proficient computer skills
We encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If you interested in this role and would like to know more, please contact our Twin Waters home directly by emailing email@example.com or by calling on (07) 5646 4120.