Who is Estia Health?
Estia has a proud heritage of providing quality aged care across Australia for over 50 years. At Estia Health, we are proud that each and every one of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us, and the people that support and work with us.
As Estia continues to expand and improve their services, they strive to attract, recruit, nurture and retain the best employees in the aged care industry.
As a Care Director you will work in consultation with the Facility Manager and the rest of the multidisciplinary team providing clinical leadership in all aspects of the operations of the facility.
As the Care Director at Bexley, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with strategic planning process
• Assisting with the documentation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the QMS for efficient and effective management and ongoing accreditation as well as coordinating continuous improvement activities relevant to resident care
• Assisting with overseeing the submission of accurate and timely ACFI documentation
• Implementing and acting upon complaints
• Assessing and ensuring our admissions, communications and care processes are delivered to keep our resident's and families informed about their care
• Creating long term relationships with the local community
Successful applicants will have:
• Demonstrated success in previous Aged Care management roles (2-3 years minimum)
• At least 5 years' experience as an Registered Nurse
• Experience and success with the Accreditation process
• An ability to create and nurture strong relationships
• Effective mentoring and engagement skills with staff, residents and families
• An ability to problem solve and think differently
• Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
• An ability to manage and motivate during times of change
Please note appointment is subject to a satisfactory national criminal history check.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please contact Estia Health Bexley directly by emailing Bexley@estiahealth.com.au or calling on 02 (08) 8271 5679. Applications close 11 August 2017.