At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role:
Leading the kitchen team, this role will involve working closely in a multidisciplinary team to deliver an excellent dining experience for our residents and ensure compliance of our 120 bed residential health care commercial kitchen.
• Minimum Cert 3 in Commercial Cookery (Cert 4 preferred)
• Food Safety Supervisor
• Cooking experience within the aged care industry highly regarded
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Excellent documentation practice
• Experience in menu preparation and planning
• Ability to manage textured and modified diets according to dietitian and clinical requirements
• An ability to manage catering staff and lead a team and also fulfil the duties of a kitchen hand when required
Experience in Aged Care is preferred and will be highly regarded.
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we will provide you with a supportive working environment and orientation shifts to ensure you are comfortable on your arrival. We will also encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If you're interested in joining Estia Health, or would like to know more about this role please contact Figtree on 02 4271 6855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.