At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the opportunity
We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse/Clinical Care Coordinator to step into a well supported management role. The successful applicant will lead the delivery of outstanding care to our residents while ensuring compliance with our policies, procedures and the relevant legislation (including accreditation standards).
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious individual with demonstrated experience in clinical excellence and leadership capabilities.
If you're a Registered Nurse looking to take that next step in your career or an experienced leader looking for a change of scenery, this is the role for you.
At Estia Health we strive to help you develop your career through a range of structured clinical and professional development programs.
Successful applicants will have:
• Demonstrated success in previous Aged Care leadership roles such as Clinical Care Coordinator, RN In-charge
• Current APHRA registration
• Experience and success with the Accreditation process
• An ability to create and nurture strong relationships
• Effective mentoring and engagement skills with staff, residents and families
• An ability to problem solve and think differently
• Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
• An ability to manage, motivate and engage a team
If you are interested in this role or joining the Estia Health team, please contact our recruitment team on 03 9811 9777. Apply now for an immediate start – applications close 29 September 2017.