At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our 68 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people that we work with. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role:
The successful Accounts Payable Officer will be reporting the AP Team Leader with the key responsibilities of the role listed below:
The successful candidate will be an experienced Accounts Payable professional, with demonstrated experience working in a high volume environment.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Proven time management and organisational skills
• High levels of communication skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• An understanding of accounting practices
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to meet deadlines and strive towards KPI's
• Service orientated - actively look for ways to help clients
• A self-starter who takes initiative and looks to improve processes
What we will do for you:
We encourage you to develop your skills and capabilities and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 majors retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If you're interested in joining Estia Health, or would like to know more about this role please contact our recruitment team on 03 9811 9777 today. Applications close 21st August 2017.